Shimla Manali Tour Packages
Virsa Travel will provide you the great service with Shimla Manali Tour Packages. If you want some refresh holiday with Virsa’s Shimla Manali Tour packages, this is the wonderful opportunity. Experience is far more valuable than money, because time will never come back but money will. Travel and experiencing how others live helps you understand the true meaning of life.Travel rejuvenates you! Virsa Travels gives you the best opportunity to travel for very affordable prices. You can explore new things with your friends and family.
Welcome to Shimla- Shimla Manali Tour Packages
One of the most famous and beautiful destinations in India, Shimla located in Himachal Pradesh is a most attractive hill station. Shimla was the capital of the British India but now it is the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. This beautiful hill station derives its name from “Goddess Shyamla”. It is situated in the lower ranges of the Himalayan Mountains.
Shimla offers a variety of shopping, sports and entertainment activities.
In winter, the temperature can drop below freezing point, at that time woollen clothes are required.
In summer, temperatures can be mild and light woolens/ cottons are recommended.
The Airport is at Jubbar-Hatti, 23km away. Shimla is connected to Kalka by an enchanting narrow gauge railway line. By Road, Chandigarh is 117km, Manali is 280km, Chail is 45km and Delhi is at distance of 370km.
Places of Interest
- The Ridge
- Lakkar Bazar
- Jakhoo Hill(2.5km)
- Michael’s Cathedral(3km)
- Indian Institution of Advanced Study(4km)
- The Glen(4km)
- Prospect Hill and Karma Devi(6km)
- Sankat Mochan(7km)
- Tara Devi(11km)
- Sight-Seeing Tours
Fair and Festivals
- Ice Skating Carnival Shimla- Most tourists visit Shimla during the months of December, January and February. This is the peak time for ice sports such as skiing, ice skating or throwing snowballs.
- Rhyali Festival Shimla- The Rhyali festival is celebrated to keep God happy so that agriculture crops are not affected.
- Shimla Summer Festival- Shimla Summer Festival is a main attraction of Shimla. It is the best reason to visit Shimla during May.
- Bhoj Fair- This fair is held in November for three days in Shimla. Thousands of people come here and enjoy.
- Christmas- Shimla has a white winter and Christmas is celebrated in Shimla with much devotion and enthusiasm.
- Sipi fair- This fair is celebrated in the month of May in Sihpur to honor Sip Devta.
Culture of Shimla
Shimla is very different from the rest of other Indian cities. The culture of Shimla is one of great balance between Traditional values and Modernism. People depend on agriculture as a source of their livelihood. Every area has its own shops and other facilities. You can see small huts and slated roofs. People here prefer to live in these kind of homes.
Welcome to Manali - Shimla Manali Tour Package
Manali is famous, high-altitude town. It is one of the most beautiful places in the Kullu Valley. It is situated in Himachal Pradesh. Here, you can see so many interesting places and also enjoy many exciting adventure sports. It is also a very popular Honeymoon destination.
Minimum temperatures could be -5*C from October to March. December, January and February are the coldest months. The rest of the year, the minimum temperatures would be 15-20*C.
In Manali, weather is very soothing and pleasant. In this area you can feel fresh and its work like a stress reliever. Situated along the Beas River, Manali is a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley.
Here your journey begins for the Shimla & Manali Tour
This Shimla & Manali tour starts in Delhi, which is the capital of India. Delhi is a city where ancient and modern blend seamlessly together. Let’s get started on your journey.
Day 1 : Delhi to Shimla
- Arrive at Delhi International Airport (Indira Gandhi International Airport) & proceed to Shimla by car.
- Reach Shimla by evening.
- Check- in at your Hotel.
- Overnight in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla (Local & Kufri)
- After breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing of Shimla viz.
- Visit Viceroy Lounge, Kufri, Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Jakhoo Temple & Mall Road.
- Enjoy evening and Stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Agra – Shimla- Manali
- After breakfast check-out from your Hotel & proceed to Manali.
- Reach Manali by evening.
- check-in at your hotel & overnight stay.
Day 4: Local Manali
- After breakfast, proceed for local Manali sightseeing.
- Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisth Kund, Monastery, Circut House & Mall Road.
- Overnight Stay at Hotel
Day 5: Rohtang- Pass
- After breakfast, proceed for full day of adventure activities at Rohtang Pass (up to snow line).
- On route enjoy the scenic beauty of Nehru Kund, Marhi & Rahala Falls.
- You may enjoy a snow scooter ride, mountain biking, a pony ride & other activities (On your own), then overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6: Manali- Manikaran
- After breakfast, you will start your journey towards Manikaran.
- On route enjoy the magnificent Kullu Valley.
- You will be transferred back to Manali in the evening .
- Then overnight Stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Manali to Delhi
- Early morning, drive back to Delhi. Reach Delhi by late Evening
- End of Journey
- Take all necessary medicines and description of medicines with you.
- Do not eat raw and cut fruits from outside.
- In case of any emergency, please visit the nearest doctor or hospital.
- Always carry copies of your passport, identity proof and other essential documents.
- Do not bring any illegal or banned substances.
- Respect the local traditions and try not to offend the people there.
- Police- 100
- Ambulance- 102
- District Control Room- 1077
- Emergency Contact Number( Integrated Police/ Fire Station/ Medical Services) – 108
- Tourist Information Office (Shimla)- 0177-2658302, 2652561
- Tourism Information Office (Manali)- 01902- 253531
While travelling to a new destination always avoid raw food and maintain distance from unknown people like tourists guides, taxi drivers and so on. Do not be rude or over friendly with them. Always keep track of the cab drivers information. Make sure the driver follows the itinerary as planned.
- Sunscreen lotion and Moisturising lotion
- Heavy Woollen Clothing and Socks
- Good Rubber –Soled shoes
- Personal Medication
- Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards
- Dark polarized Sun Glasses with retainers
- Id proofs
Best Season- March to June, July to September and October to February
Min No. Of Days - 4 Days || Max No. Of Days - 6 Days
Price Details For Shimla Manali Tour
INR 22.5KWhole Trip
- USD 334
- EUR 298
INR 28.8KWhole Trip
- USD 428
- EUR 382
INR 42.9KWhole Trip
- USD 638
- EUR 469
You may write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free consultation & also visit www.virsatravels.com.
Know What Our Clients Say About Virsa
Awesome Trip Organizer
Hello Virsa Travels
Mr. David Haggerty, LA, USA.
Golden Triangle Tour Awesome
Mr. Harsh Vardhan, SAP Consultant, Sydney, AUS.
Enjoyed Real Experience
Ms. Kanu, Engineer, London, UK.
Best Trip Ever
Mr. Sudhir Jain, Software Engineer, Delhi, IN.
Authentic Trip Ever
Mr. & Mrs. Asquith, British Columbia, Canada