Shimla Manali Tour Packages
Virsa Travel gives you best services related to Shimla Manali Tour Packages. If you want some refresh holiday with Virsa’s Shimla Manali Tour packages, so this is best chance to grab opportunity. Don’t worry about the money. Experience is far more valuable than money, because time will never come back but money will.
You will never understand the true meaning of your life, until you travel and experience how others are living there. A good traveler not makes plans to go. Travel rejuvenates you and feels alive. Virsa travel gives you best opportunity to travel with affordable prizes. You can explore new things with your near and dear ones.
Welcome to Shimla- Shimla Manali Tour Packages
One of the most famous and beautiful destination of India, Shimla located in Himachal Pradesh is a more attractive hill station. Shimla was the capital of the British in India but now it is the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. Beautiful Hill station derives its name from “Goddess Shyamla”.It is situated in the lower ranges of the Himalayan Mountains.
Shimla offers a variety of Shopping, Sport and Entertainment Activities
In winter, the temperature can drop below freezing point, that time woolen clothes are required.
In summer, temperature can mild and light woolens/ cottons are recommended.
The Airport is at Jubbar-Hatti, 23km away. Shimla is connected to Kalka by an enchanting narrow gauge, Railway Line where even a quaint rail car. By Road, Chandigarh is 117km, Manali is 280km, Chail is 45km and Delhi is at distance of 370km.
Places of Interest
- The Ridge
- Lakkar Bazar
- Jakhoo Hill(2.5km)
- Michael’s Cathedral(3km)
- Indian Institution of Advanced Study(4km)
- The Glen(4km)
- Prospect Hill and Karma Devi(6km)
- Sankat Mochan(7km)
- Tara Devi(11km)
- Sight-Seeing Tours
Fair and Festivals
- Ice Skating Carnival Shimla- Most tourists visit Shimla during months of December, January and February, it is peak time for ice sports like Skiing, Ice Skating or Simple throwing Snowballs.
- Rhyali Festival Shimla- Rhyali festival is celebrated to keep God happy so that their agriculture produce does not get affected.
- Shimla Summer Festival- Shimla Summer Festival is main attraction of Shimla. The best reason to visit Shimla during summers in month of May.
- Bhoj Fair- This fair is held in November for three days in Shimla. Thousands of people come here and enjoy.
- Christmas- Shimla has a white winter and Christmas is celebrated in Shimla with much devotion and enthusiasm.
- Sipi fair- This fair is celebrated in the month of May in Sihpur as honor to Sip Devta.
Culture of Shimla
Shimla is very different from rest of other states. The culture of Shimla is such that ultimate sound balances between Traditional values and Modernism. People depend on agriculture as a source of their livelihood. Every unit has own shops and other facilities. You can see small huts and slated roofs. People prefer to live in it.
Welcome to Manali-Shimla Manali Tour Package
Manali is famous and a high-altitude. It is the one of the most beautiful town in the Kullu Valley. It is situated in Himachal Pradesh. Here, you can see so many eyes catching places and also enjoy adventure sports. It is also very famous for Honeymoon destination
Minimum temperature could be -5*C from October to March. December, January and February are the coldest months. Rest of the year, the minimum temperature would be 15-20*C.
In Manali weather is so soothing and pleasant. In this area you can feel fresh and its work like a stress-buster. Its set on the Beas River, its a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and Trekking in Parvati Valley.
Here your Journey Begins For Shimla & Manali Tour
This Shimla & Manali started from Delhi, which is Capital of India.Delhi is a city where ancient and modern blend seamlessly together. it is a place that not only touches your pulse but even fastens it to a frenetic speed. Let’s get started your Journey.
Day 1 : Delhi to Shimla
- Arrive at Delhi International Airport (Indira Gandhi International Airport) & Proceed to Shimla via Car.
- Reach Shimla by evening.
- Check- in your Hotel.
- Overnight stay there.
Day 2: Shimla (Local & Kufri)
- After Breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Shimla viz.
- Roaming around- Viceroy Lounge, Kufri, Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Jakhoo Temple & Mall Road.
- Enjoy evening and Stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Agra – Shimla- Manali
- After Breakfast check-out from your Hotel & proceed to Manali.
- Reach Manali by evening.
- check-in your Hotel then overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Local Manali
- After Braekfast, proceed for Local Manali sightseeing viz.
- Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisth Kund, Monastry, Circut House & Mall Road.
- Overnight Stay at Hotel
Day 5: Rohtang- Pass
- After Breakfast, proceed for full day adventure activities at Rohtang Pass (upto snow line).
- In route enjoy the scenic beauty of Nehru Kund, Marhi & Rahala Falls.
- You may Enjoy Snow Scooter Ride,Mountain Biking, Pony Ride & other activities (On your own) then overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6: Manali- Manikaran
- After Breakfast, you will start your journey towards Manikaran.
- In Route you will enjoy the magnificent Kullu Valley.
- You will be transferred back to Manali in the evening .
- Then Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 7: Manali to Delhi
- Early Morning, Drive Back to Delhi by late Evening
- End of Journey
- Take all necessary medicines and description of medicines with you.
- Do not eat raw and cut fruits from outside.
- In case of any emergency like any kid of illness, please visit the nearest doctor or hospital and get yourself checked.
- Always carry copies of your passport, identity proof and other essential documents.
- Do not get illegal stuff or banned substances into the place.
- Respect the local traditions and try not to offend the people over there.
- Police- 100
- Ambulance- 102
- District Control Room- 1077
- Emergency Contact Number( Integrated Police/ Fire Station/ Medical Services) – 108
- Tourist Information Office (Shimla)- 0177-2658302, 2652561
- Tourism Information Office (Manali)- 01902- 253531
While traveling to a new destination always avoid raw food and maintain distance from unknown people like tourists guides, taxi drivers and so on. Do not be rude or over friendly with them. Always keep a track of the cab drivers information. Make sure driver follows the Itinerary as planned.
- Sunscreen lotion and Moisturizing lotion
- Heavy Woolen Clothing and Socks
- Good Rubber –Soled shoes
- Personal Medication
- Camera with sufficient batteries and film / memory cards
- Dark polarized Sun Glasses with retainers
- Id proofs
Best Season- March to June, July to September and October to February
Min No. Of Days - 4 Days || Max No. Of Days - 6 Days
Price Details For Shimla Manali Tour
INR 22.5KWhole Trip
- USD 334
- EUR 298
INR 28.8KWhole Trip
- USD 428
- EUR 382
INR 42.9KWhole Trip
- USD 638
- EUR 469
You may write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free consultation & also visit www.virsatravels.com.
Know What Our Clients Say About Virsa
Best Trip Ever
Mr. Sudhir Jain, Software Engineer, Delhi, IN.
Awesome Trip Organizer
Hello Virsa Travels
Mr. David Haggerty, LA, USA.
Golden Triangle Tour Awesome
Mr. Harsh Vardhan, SAP Consultant, Sydney, AUS.
Enjoyed Real Experience
Ms. Kanu, Engineer, London, UK.
Authentic Trip Ever
Mr. & Mrs. Asquith, British Columbia, Canada