Kerala South India Tour
Virsa Travel gives you best service and package related to Kerala South India Tour. We will take your responsibility. In Our Kerala South India Tour you receive maximum discounts.
We will make your trip beyond your expectations and memorable.Here, you can see that Muslims, Christians and Hindus living together with happiness. The timeless beauty of the palm fringed beaches of Kovalam and Varkala, the majesty of the undulating hills of Munnar and Vagmon, the serenity of the pristine backwaters of Kumarakom and Kuttanad and the enhancing woods and forests of thekkady and Silent Valley will have you bowed over.
Kerala- God's Own country
Kerala is blessed with unmatched natural diversity and it comes between Western Ghats and Arabian Sea. Kerala holds almost natural habitats and ecosystems such as-
- The Serene Beaches
- Enchanting Backwaters
- Mist Clad Hill Stations
- Lush Forests
- Diverse Wildlife
- Exciting Trekking Trails
- Tropical Islands
- Invigorating Monsoons
- Historic Monuments
- Spectacular Boat Races
- Spicy Cuisine
- Magical Festivals… and more.
These places are breathtaking, you can enjoy here, each and every moment of your life. This is the wonderful chance for you people to enjoy and explore new things in your life.
There is Plethora of Art Forms of Kerala
- Chaakyaar Koothu
- Kalaripayattu (Martial art form)
Kerala Welcome's You
Geography of Kerala
Kerala is divided into three geographical regions: Highlands, Canals and Rivers. You can enjoy with an equable climate and long shoreline with serene beaches. You can see waterfalls, Sprawling plantations and paddy fields.
Kerala’s climate bestowed with a pleasant and equable throughout the year. The Monsoons comes from June to September and October to November. Summer comes from February to May. In winter temperature slightly drop from the normal range around 28-32*C.
People and Life
Kerala is one of India’s most progressive states, if we are talk about social activities and quality of life.. It is also India’s highest literacy rates and if we are talk about life expectancy rate then its high as compare to others cities as well as lowest rates of Child mortality. Literacy rate for women is one of the common issues of Asia. The people of Kerala have greater access to services and opportunities and they are happy with government also.
Art Forms of Kerala
Kerala attracts a lot of tourist every year. Just because of its physical and natural beauty as well as its rich cultural heritage, people come here and spend time with their near and dear ones.
Kerala’s Beautiful Destinations
- Alleppey- It is one of the most popular destination in Kerala. It is also known for its spectacular snake- boat races held on second Saturday of August every year. Backwaters of Alleppey are also very famous. Backwater house boats attract thousands of tourists.
- Thekkady- It is one of the best wildlife reserves in India. In this place, there are many ways to track and explore new things. Especially, a beautiful forest, which fascinate so many tourists. Here are few things which you can see on this place. Mammals: Elephants, Tiger, Indian Bison, Sambar Deer, Indian Wild Dog,Leopard, Barking Deer.Birds: The Malabar Grey Hornbill, The Indian Pied Hornbill, White bellied Treepie and many species of Drongos, Woodpeckers, Flycatchers, Babblers.Reptiles: Cobra, Viper, Krait, non-poisonous snakes, Lizards.Amphibians: Colorful Frogs, Fungoid Frogs, Bicolored Frogs, Gliding Frogs, and so on.
- Munnar- It is one of the most beautiful destinations in Kerala. It is a popular Hill station in South India.Mannar is the place you would love to visit and never to leave.
How to reach Kerala
- Thiruvananthapuram International Airport
- Cochin International Airport, Nedumbassery
- Calicut International Airport, Karipur
- Kerala State Road Transport Corporation ( KSRTC)
- Different types of buses are available too.
Here your Journey Begins for Kerala South India Tour
This Kerala South India Tour started from Cochin. it is the most densely populated city in the state and is part of extended urban region with the a population. Cochin ranks first in the total number of international and domestic tourists in Kerala. Let’s get started your trip.
Day 1 : Arrive in Cochin
- Our representative person, displaying your name on a placard will meet you on Cochin airport.
- The representative person will transfer you to your Hotel in Cochin where overnight stay arrangements has been made by us.
Day 2: Arrive Cochin to Munnar- 150kms (4.5 Hrs drive)
- Today Morning up on your arrival at Cochin your will be welcomed by our tour executive.
- You will be transferred to Munnar the most famous hill station in Kerala.
- Check in to the hotel and rest of the day.
- At leisure you can spend your time by walking besides the lush green tea plantations which catches the eye appeal for anyone who visit Munnar.
- Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Agra – Munnar
- Today Morning post your breakfast you can enjoy the sightseeing of Munnar.
- Visit famous Eravikulam National park where you can see a rare species Mountain goats (Nilgiri tahr).
- Later drive to Mattupatty Dam which is consider as the beautiful dam in Munnar where you have the option to enjoy the boating on the dam water.
- You can visit the rose garden located near to this dam.
- You can visit the Tea museum where you can learn the history of Tea its cultivation and processing.
- Later return back to the Hotel and stay overnight in Munnar.
Day 4: Munnar to Thekkady-120kms (3Hrs drive)
- Morning after breakfast disembarks from the House Boat and start drive to Thekkady.
- The popular wild life region in Kerala set on an attractive lakeside; it is South India’s most popular Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Periyar is a place to cruise on the lake & gives an opportunity to see wildlife. It is home to tigers, leopards, elephants, bison, antelopes, sambhar, wild boar, monkey, a wide variety of birds.
- Check in to the hotel and rest of the day.
- At Leisure stay overnight in Periyar.
Day 5: Thekkady to Alleppay- 160Kms ( 4Hrs drive)
- This day after breakfast you can start drive to Alleppey the most popular Backwater Region of Kerala.
- Check in to the house boat @ 1230HRS and enjoy the beauty of the backwaters from the house boat.
- While stay in the House Boat hot meals will be served to you.
- stay overnight in the House Boat.
Day 6: Alleppey to Cochin- Departure- 90Kms (2Hrs drive)
- Morning after breakfast disembarks from the House Boat.
- Start drive to Cochin Airport.
Best Season - Oct to March
Min No. Of Days - 4 Days || Max No. Of Days - 6 Days
Price Details For Kerala South India Tour
INR 17KWhole Trip
- USD 256.24
- EUR 227.76
INR 21KWhole Trip
- USD 316.53
- EUR 281.35
INR 30KWhole Trip
- USD 452.18
- EUR 401.92
You may write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free consultation & also visit www.virsatravels.com.
Know What Our Clients Say About Virsa
Best Trip Ever
Mr. Sudhir Jain, Software Engineer, Delhi, IN.
Awesome Trip Organizer
Hello Virsa Travels
Mr. David Haggerty, LA, USA.
Golden Triangle Tour Awesome
Mr. Harsh Vardhan, SAP Consultant, Sydney, AUS.
Enjoyed Real Experience
Ms. Kanu, Engineer, London, UK.
Authentic Trip Ever
Mr. & Mrs. Asquith, British Columbia, Canada