Golden Triangle Tour India
Want Some Refreshing time with India’s Best Holiday Destination; then Golden Triangle Tour India is a Highly Recommended Tourist Circuit for You. This Golden Triangle Tour India Package consist Capital of India “Delhi”; the Home of Beauty "TajMahal" from the time of Mughals; “Agra”, Capital of Rajasthan along with its Impressive Culture “Jaipur”.
We all know that India has Many Faces with its Own Reputation. This means you have many Coolest Destinations in India to Visit and Enjoy places like Delhi, Varanasi, Shimla-Manali, Rajasthan, Kerala South India, Punjab, Goa , Adventures Tours etc. India has its Own States; based on their Traditions and Cultures, which run together. In the Entire World only India has Level of Diversity in Cultures and Traditions.
With India’s Golden Triangle Tour, you will enjoy India’s three golden cities (Delhi, Agra & Jaipur) Traditions, cultures, Folk Dance, Living Standard, Local Outfits, Photography and Trends. Virsa Travels will make your Holidays more than awesome feel. Each City in India has its different culture, which mostly liked by other states and Countries people.
Below are the details about terms, Standard time & Journey for Golden Triangle Tour India. Virsa Travels will give you 100% enjoyable Holidays. We believe in Client Satisfaction. Let’s Check Details Below.
Terms About Golden Triangle Tour India
Golden Triangle Tour India is an ultimate Tourist Package offered by Virsa Travels in India to the entire tourists throughout the world. This Triangle covers Three Important Cities of India – Agra, Delhi and Jaipur. These are the Three Important Towns and Cities of Northern India, Which represents India's Tourism well. Virsa Travels provides you Luxury & Comfortable facilities for your Trip. Let us have a Short Look for Three Important Cities of India – Agra, Delhi and Jaipur.
Three Major Cities in Golden Triangle Tour
- Delhi - This is a Modern Metropolitan also home to those people from Different Regions, Cultures and Languages. Now Delhi is fully established with all the facilities of a Modern City, having a Rich Historical and Cultural Basis. Delhi is a city where you will find each and every flavor of life.
- Agra - This is a Historical City with Distance of 200km south from New Delhi. This is famous for TajMahal built by Shah Jahan for her beloved Mumtaz. TajMahal is one of the Highest Beautiful Places in India.
- Jaipur – Jaipur is also known as Pink City. Jaipur is famous for Palaces and Forts, Temples and Gardens, Crafts and Pageantry. This is Largest City and Capital of Rajasthan. Most Popular Places in Jaipur are City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal & Amer Fort.
Standard Time about Golden Triangle Tour India
A Standard Tour is of 4 Nights & 5 Days is operated like this:
Here your Journey Begins for Golden Triangle Tour India
This Golden Triangle Tour India started from Delhi, which is Capital of India. This is one of the Growing Cities of India, which has many transformations and also had a very Bright Future. Let’s get started your trip.
Day 1 : Delhi
- Arrive at Delhi International Airport (Indira Gandhi International Airport) & transfer to your Hotel.
- After Check-In proceed for Full Day Tour of Old & New Delhi.
- Old and New Delhi includes Red Fort, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
- Visit of India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humanyun's Tomb & Dinner with Indian Family in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi – Agra
- In the Morning, Either Drive or Board an express train to Agra.
- On Arrival, Check in your Hotel & Visit Agra Fort followed by a Sunset visit to the TajMahal – The Seventh Wonder of World, built by ShahJahan as a Memorial to his Wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- In the Evening, you may visit Local Marble Factories just to have a Glimpse of how the Beautiful Work is Being done.
Day 3: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
- Early Morning, Drive to Jaipur en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri was built in Red Sandstone in Honour of Saint Salim Chisti.
- After visit continue Drive to Jaipur.
- On Arrival, Check in your Hotel. In the Evening, you may go to Chokhi Dhani, The Ethnic Resort which represents Rajasthani Food & Culture.
Day 4: Jaipur
- In the Morning, Proceed for Full Day Sightseeing of Jaipur city including an Elephant Farm (optional), Observatory, City Palace, Wind Palace, Lake Palace & Amber Fort.
Day 5: Jaipur – Delhi
- After Breakfast, you may visit the Local Bazaar & Famous Jeweler Market for Some Souvenirs.
- Afternoon Drive back to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi by evening and transfer to International airport for your flight back home.
Best Season - Oct to March
Min No. Of Days - 4 Days || Max No. Of Days - 6 Days
Leave No Stone with Our Special Discount Packages [ADD ON]
- Village-Cum-Food Tour around Delhi
- Village Tour around Delhi
- Cooking Class in Delhi
- Slum Tour in Delhi
- Old Delhi walk Tour in Delhi
- Elephant Farm Visit in Jaipur
Price Details For Golden Triangle Tour India
INR 15KWhole Trip
- USD 230
- EUR 205
INR 24KWhole Trip
- USD 365
- EUR 325
INR 36KWhole Trip
- USD 545
- EUR 485
You may write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free consultation & also visit www.virsatravels.com.
Know What Our Clients Say About Virsa
Awesome Trip Organizer
Hello Virsa Travels
Mr. David Haggerty, LA, USA.
Golden Triangle Tour Awesome
Mr. Harsh Vardhan, SAP Consultant, Sydney, AUS.
Enjoyed Real Experience
Ms. Kanu, Engineer, London, UK.
Best Trip Ever
Mr. Sudhir Jain, Software Engineer, Delhi, IN.
Authentic Trip Ever
Mr. & Mrs. Asquith, British Columbia, Canada