Golden Triangle Tour India
One of India’s Best Holiday Destinations: The Golden Triangle Tour India is a Highly Recommended Tour
The Golden Triangle Tour India Package includes: The capital of India “Delhi”, the home of beautiful "TajMahal" from the time of Mughals “Agra” and the capital of Rajasthan “Jaipur”.
We all know that India has many faces each with its own destination. These includes: Delhi, Varanasi, Shimla-Manali, Rajasthan, Kerala South India, Punjab and Goa. In the entire world only India has such a diverse level of such different cultures and traditions.
Travelling India’s Golden Triangle Tour, you will enjoy India’s three golden cities: Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. You will see, learn about and photograph their traditions, culture, folk dances, daily living and traditional clothing. Virsa Travels will organize an awesome holiday for you!
Below are the details about terms, time & itinerary for the Golden Triangle Tour. Virsa Travels will give you a 100% enjoyable holiday. We believe in client satisfaction.
Terms About Golden Triangle Tour India
Golden Triangle Tour India is an ultimate tour package offered by Virsa Travels in India to the tourists throughout the world. This Triangle covers three important cities of India – Agra, Delhi and Jaipur. These are the three important cities of Northern India, which represents India's Tourism well. Virsa Travels provides you luxury & comfortable trip. Let us have a short look for these three cities of Golden Triangle Tour – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
Three Major Cities in Golden Triangle Tour
- Delhi - Delhi is a modern metropolitan city and home to people from many different regions, cultures and languages. It has all the facilities of a modern city but also has rich historical and cultural base. It is a city where you can find everything!
- Agra - This is a historical city 200km south of New Delhi. It is famous for Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan for his beloved Mumtaz. The Taj Mahal is one of the most beautiful buildings in India or world.
- Jaipur – Jaipur is also known as Pink City. Jaipur is famous for palaces, forts, temples, gardens, handicrafts and pageantry. It is the capital & largest city of Rajasthan. Most popular places to visit in Jaipur are the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal & Amer Fort.
Standard Time about Golden Triangle Tour India
A standard tour of the Golden Triangle includes 4 Nights and 5 Days.
Here your Journey Begins for Golden Triangle Tour India
This Golden Triangle Tour India starts from Delhi, which is the capital of India.
Day 1 : Delhi
- Arrive at Delhi International Airport (Indira Gandhi International Airport) & transfer to your Hotel.
- After Check-In proceed for Full Day Tour of Old & New Delhi.
- Old and New Delhi includes Red Fort, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
- Visit to India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humanyun's Tomb & Dinner with an Indian Family in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi – Agra
- In the morning, either drive or board an express train to Agra.
- On arrival, check in to your hotel & visit Agra Fort followed by a Sunset visit to the Taj Mahal – The Seventh Wonder of World, built by Shah Jahan as a memorial to his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- In the Evening, you may visit local marble factories to see how this beautiful work is done.
Day 3: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
- Early morning, drive to Jaipur en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri was built in red sandstone in honour of Saint Salim Chisti.
- After visit continue the drive to Jaipur.
- On arrival, check in to your hotel. In the evening, you may go to Chokhi Dhani, an ethnic resort which represents Rajasthani food & culture.
Day 4: Jaipur
- A full day sightseeing in Jaipur city including an Elephant Farm (optional), Observatory, City Palace, Wind Palace, Lake Palace & Amber Fort.
Day 5: Jaipur – Delhi
- After breakfast, you may visit the local bazaar & jewelry market for some souvenirs.
- Afternoon drive back to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi by evening and transfer to International airport for your flight back home.
Best Season - Oct to March
Min No. Of Days - 4 Days || Max No. Of Days - 6 Days
Leave No Stone with Our Special Discount Packages [ADD ON]
- Village-Cum-Food Tour around Delhi
- Village Tour around Delhi
- Cooking Class in Delhi
- Slum Tour in Delhi
- Old Delhi walk Tour in Delhi
- Elephant Farm Visit in Jaipur
Price Details For Golden Triangle Tour India
INR 15KWhole Trip
- USD 230
- EUR 205
INR 24KWhole Trip
- USD 365
- EUR 325
INR 36KWhole Trip
- USD 545
- EUR 485
You may write us at email@example.com for free consultation & also visit www.virsatravels.com.
Know What Our Clients Say About Virsa
Awesome Trip Organizer
Hello Virsa Travels
Mr. David Haggerty, LA, USA.
Golden Triangle Tour Awesome
Mr. Harsh Vardhan, SAP Consultant, Sydney, AUS.
Enjoyed Real Experience
Ms. Kanu, Engineer, London, UK.
Best Trip Ever
Mr. Sudhir Jain, Software Engineer, Delhi, IN.
Authentic Trip Ever
Mr. & Mrs. Asquith, British Columbia, Canada