Rajasthan Varanasi Tour
Virsa travels provides best tour packages and tourism services for Rajasthan & Varanasi Tour. Our Rajasthan & Varanasi Tour itinerary has been designed by us to give you the idea of Rajasthan Tour. In Rajasthan & Varanasi Tour you will get an opportunity to explore the erotic Ghats and Temples followed by royal sights of Rajasthan, world famous Taj Mahal, ancient mosques & tombs, beautiful lakeside Palaces of Udaipur and much more.
Virsa Rajasthan & Varanasi Tour package will include the best of cultural & royal tour of Taj Mahal, Rajputana region and Hindu’s holy city- Varanasi.
About Rajasthan & varanasi from Rajasthan & Varanasi Tour
Rajasthan is the land of kings is about the story of chivalry, romance, glory and tragedy in fairy tale portions. There are so many vibrant and colorful festivals, which celebrated throughout the years. The fast-expanding cities like Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur are very popular among all people. People of Rajasthan are very simple and sober. They have warm nature and hospitality. No doubt that Rajasthan is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations and just about has it all; it is brimming with varied, amazing and incredible attractions. Capital state of Rajasthan is Jaipur. Rajasthan has a rich as well as a colorful history making it one of the most famous tourist destinations in India.
Varanasi(Kashi) has been ultimate pilgrimage spot for Hindus. There are so many places here which attract you most. Someone says that “Banaras is older than history, older even than legend, older than tradition, and looks twice as old as all of them put together”. Varanasi has also been a great center of learning for ages. Varanasi is associated with promotion of Spiritualism, Mysticism, Sanskrit, Yoga and Hindi language. Varanasi has provided the right platform for all cultural activities to flourish. Many exponents of Dance and Music have come from Varanasi.
Welcome to Rajasthan & Varanasi
Rajasthan and Varanasi, both are very beautiful cities in India. You will explore new things and widen your horizons with the help of Travel. Travel is best way to reduce stress, its work as a stress buster. In Rajasthan you can see deserts and other beautiful places. Whenever you want to explore Rajasthan please wear light tropical in summer, carry hats and sun screen lotions. In winter you need woolens quite obvious. In Varanasi, you can see famous temples and also enjoy boat ride. Varanasi is oldest city of the world. In Varanasi, there are temples at every few places. The Ganga Ghats are the most popular pilgrimage spot of Varanasi. It is also the centers of music and learning. It is situated on the banks of River Ganges, which is believed to have the power of washing away all of one’s sins.
Temperature According to Seasons of Rajasthan
- Summer- April to June- 24*C to 45*C
- Monsoon- July to September- 21*C to 35*C
- Winter- October to March- 10*C to 27*C.
Temperature According to Seasons of Varanasi
- Summer- April to Mid-June- 41.5*C to 22.2*C
- Monsoon- Mid June to September- 38.9*C to 21.2*C
- Winter- December to January- 24.7*C to 9.2*C
Here your Journey Begins for Rajasthan & Varanasi Tour
This Rajasthan & Varanasi Tour started from Delhi, which is Capital of India. Then we will proceed to explore Beautiful and peaceful Varanasi and Rajasthan. Let’s get started your trip.
Day 1 : Delhi
- Arrive at Delhi International Airport (Indira Gandhi International Airport) & transfer to your Hotel.
- After Check-In proceed for Full Day Tour of Old & New Delhi.
- Old and New Delhi includes Red Fort, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
- Visit of India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humanyun's Tomb & Dinner with Indian Family in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi – Varnasi
- In the morning, take a flight/train to Varanasi
- On Arrival, Check in your Hotel & proceed for evening Aarti Ceremony on the Ghats of holy river “Ganga”
Day 3: Varanasi
- Early morning boat-ride in the river followed by visit to Kashi Vishawanath Temple, Durga Temple & other temples.
- Afternoon visit to Sarnath.
Day 4: Varanasi - Agra
- In the Morning, fly to Agra.
- On Arrival, Check in your Hotel & Visit Agra Fort followed by a Sunset visit to the TajMahal – The Seventh Wonder of World, built by ShahJahan as a Memorial to his Wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- In the Evening, you may visit Local Marble Factories just to have a Glimpse of how the Beautiful Work is being done.
Day 5: Agra- Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur
- Early Morning, Drive to Jaipur en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri was built in Red Sandstone in Honour of Saint Salim Chisti.
- After visit continue Drive to Jaipur.
- On Arrival, Check in your Hotel. In the Evening, you may go to Chokhi Dhani, The Ethnic Resort which represents Rajasthani Food & Culture.
Day 6: Jaipur
- In the Morning, Proceed for Full Day Sightseeing of Jaipur city including an Elephant Farm (optional).
- Then Observatory, City Palace, Wind Palace, Lake Palace & Amber Fort.
Day 7: Agra- Jaipur- Bikaner
- After visit some places of Jaipur, we will continue our journey from Jaipur to Bikaner by Car.
Day 8: Bikaner- Jaisalmer
- We will travel from Bikaner to Jaisalmer.
Day 9: Jaisalmer
- Jaisalmer Fort, Gadi Sagar Lake, Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmal ki Haveli, Jain Temple.
- In evening you can take ride on camel at Sam Sand Dunes.
Day 10: Jaisalmer- Jodhpur
- After visit Jaisalmer, we will travel for Jodhpur.
Day 11: Jodhpur
- Meherangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Museum, gardens of Mandore, Famous wooden handicraft market
Day 12: Jodhpur- Udaipur
- On the way visit famous Jain Temples of Ranakpur.
Day 13: Udaipur
- Beautiful Palace of city, Saheliyon Ki Badi, visits Jagdish temple and the Lake.
Day 14: Udaipur- Delhi
- In early morning we will drive from Udaipur to Delhi
- journey Ends here.
Best Season - Oct to March
Min No. Of Days - 13 Days || Max No. Of Days - 14 Days
Leave No Stone with Our Special Discount Packages [ADD ON]
- Village-Cum-Food Tour around Delhi
- Village Tour around Delhi
- Cooking Class in Delhi
- Slum Tour in Delhi
- Old Delhi walk Tour in Delhi
- Elephant Farm Visit in Jaipur
Price Details For Rajasthan and Varanasi Tour
INR 62KWhole Trip
- USD 934.65
- EUR 830.24
INR 77KWhole Trip
- USD 1160.33
- EUR 1031.10
INR 1.22LWhole Trip
- USD 1838.44
- EUR 1633.69
Know What Our Clients Say About Virsa
Awesome Trip Organizer
Hello Virsa Travels
Mr. David Haggerty, LA, USA.
Golden Triangle Tour Awesome
Mr. Harsh Vardhan, SAP Consultant, Sydney, AUS.
Enjoyed Real Experience
Ms. Kanu, Engineer, London, UK.
Best Trip Ever
Mr. Sudhir Jain, Software Engineer, Delhi, IN.
Authentic Trip Ever
Mr. & Mrs. Asquith, British Columbia, Canada