Honeymoon Packages India
If you are looking for honeymoon packages in India then go with Virsa Travels who offers the best Honeymoon Packages in India. A honeymoon is a very special occasion in the life of a newlywed couple. This is the time when they begin a new journey together and it should be an unforgettable experience filled with loving moments. We design Honeymoon Packages India to meet your dreams whether it involves adventure, sightseeing, seeing natural vistas or just spending time with each other in privacy. You can trust Virsa Travels to make your honeymoon a truly memorable event in your life.
Why Honeymoon Packages India
A honeymoon holiday is the time when a couple wants to spend most of the time with his or her love in a very calm and serene atmosphere. If you have chosen India for your honeymoon, you have made a good choice. We are offering deals on Honeymoon packages in India. Although there are numerous destinations or places to visit for a honeymoon in India, Goa is India’s best destination for a honeymoon.
You can also plan your special moments on the untouched hills of Himachal, in the snow valleys of Kashmir, enjoy the back waters of Kerala and the most important destination ....Indian beaches like Port Blair.
Why choose Virsa Travels for your honeymoon?
Virsa Travels is known for providing excellent and affordable honeymoon packages that cover the most exotic and romantic places in India.
We take care of all the details like your transportation, accommodation, meals and sightseeing, so you don’t have anything to worry about while enjoying your romantic moments.
Tips while you are on your honeymoon
A honeymoon is the time for newlyweds to just relax and enjoy the first few days, weeks or even months of marital bliss together while being away from their normal surroundings. The fact that honeymoons are away from home add to the romance found there, so keep these tips in mind to avoid any problems that can disturb your romance:
- Choose your destination wisely so that both of you enjoy. Make sure you pick a location and activities that is carefully created for both of you. That way, you’ll both enjoy every moment of it.
- Plan surprises. Your honeymoon is one of the only times in your life when you will get to be this free, with this much time for each other and life far from getting in the way. Enjoy the phase by being extra romantic (even if you’re not the romantic type!).
- Tell everyone around you. Be open about the fact that you’re on your honeymoon and you will get an entirely different service experience, whether it’s from an air hostess or in your hotel.
- Take it Easy. When you’re on your honeymoon, make sure that your itinerary is easy, relaxing and flexible. Anything that makes you travel up and down will ruin any chance of a romantic evening spent in each other’s company. Keep things fluid, make travel easy and save the adrenaline rush for an adventure sport.
- Shut that phone off. Create a no technology rule and carry a camera (instead of your phone) so that you’re not tempted to check your messages in between picture taking sessions when you’re sight-seeing.
- Go All Out. Even if you’re on a very tight budget, you have to have at least one, truly all-out night together. Pick the fanciest restaurant, dress in all your finery and act like the fanciest couple you know. You will feel like a celebrity and pretending together will make your honeymoon more exciting – not to mention a lot more fun!
Here your Journey Begins for Honeymoon Packages India
These Honeymoon Packages India start from Delhi, which is the capital of India. This is one of the fastest growing cities of India, with an excellent blend of history & modernization.
Here is a tour itinerary for Manali honeymoon package.
Day 1 : Delhi
Board overnight Volvo bus to Manali from Delhi.
Day 2: Manali ( Local)
- Reach Manali by morning & check-in to your hotel
After some rest, proceed for local Manali sightseeing including the Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisth Kund, Monastery, Circuit house & Mall Road.
Day 3: Manali - Rohtang - Solang Velley
- After breakfast, proceed for full day adventure activities at Rohtang Pass (upto snow line) & Solang Valley like paragliding, zorbing, skiing, tubing eand so on.
Day 4: Manali - Naggar Village - Delhi
After breakfast, drive to Naggar Village for a half day visit of Naggar Castle & Art Gallery. In the evening, drop at bus stand for overnight bus to Delhi.
Best Season - Oct to March
Min No. Of Days - 4 Days || Max No. Of Days - 6 Days
Price Details For Honeymoon Packages India
INR 15KWhole Trip
- USD 230
- EUR 205
INR 24KWhole Trip
- USD 365
- EUR 325
INR 36KWhole Trip
- USD 545
- EUR 485
You may write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free consultation & also visit www.virsatravels.com.
Know What Our Clients Say About Virsa
Awesome Trip Organizer
Hello Virsa Travels
Mr. David Haggerty, LA, USA.
Golden Triangle Tour Awesome
Mr. Harsh Vardhan, SAP Consultant, Sydney, AUS.
Enjoyed Real Experience
Ms. Kanu, Engineer, London, UK.
Best Trip Ever
Mr. Sudhir Jain, Software Engineer, Delhi, IN.
Authentic Trip Ever
Mr. & Mrs. Asquith, British Columbia, Canada