Luxury Rajasthan & Taj Mahal Tour 2019
(with Varanasi Extension)
‘Luxury Rajasthan & Taj Mahal Tour 2019 (with Varanasi Extension)’ includes the famous tourist places of royal state of Rajputs along with the world famous Taj Mahal and optional extension tour of world’s oldest civilized & spiritual city ‘Varanasi’. It is a perfect blend of history, culture, tradition, adventure and cuisines. This 10/14 days tour is the best gateway for people who are looking for cultural & historical tour of this colorful land.
- Luxury/Heritage 5 star hotels
- Specially handcrafted itinerary to ensure authentic Indian experiences
- Visit to world famous Taj Mahal
- Cycle Rickshaw Ride in Delhi
- Elephant Ride and Rajasthani Dance show with dinner in Jaipur
- Boat Ride in Pichola Lake, Udaipur
- Evening Aarti Ceremony in Varanasi
- Morning Boat Ride in The Ganges
- Jewelry & Handicrafts shopping in Jaipur and Agra
- Enroute photography session on people, culture, market, animals & lifestyle
- Insights into culture and history of India by our expert guides
- 24X7 assistance during your tour
Itinerary: Luxury Rajasthan Tour
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi
On arrival in Delhi, you will be greeted at International Airport by our representative/driver. Transfer to the hotel & check-in. After check-in, relax in your hotel and overcome the jet lag. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2: Delhi
After breakfast, proceed for full day tour of Old & New Delhi. Old Delhi includes a rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk and drive past Red Fort & Jama Mosque. Tour of New Delhi includes visit of Qutub Minar, Bangla Sahib Gurudwara and drive past India Gate, President’s House & Secretariat buildings. You may take a stroll through famous market of Janpath and Cannaught Place. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3: Delhi –Agra
After breakfast, drive to Agra. On arrival, check in your hotel & visit Agra Fort followed by a sunset visit to the Taj Mahal (the seventh wonder of world, built by Shah Jahan as a memorial to his wife Mumtaz Mahal). In the evening, you will visit local marble factories just to see how the beautiful work is done. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
Early morning visit to Taj Mahal at sunrise. After breakfast, drive to Jaipur and en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri was built in red sandstone in honor of Saint Salim Chisti. On arrival in Jaipur, check in your hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5: Jaipur
After breakfast, proceed for full day sightseeing of Jaipur city including Observatory, City Palace, Wind Palace and Amber Fort. In the evening visit the local Garden restaurant for traditional folk dance show and dinner. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 6: Jaipur – Jodhpur
After breakfast, you will visit the famous Jewelry market and block printing factories for some souvenirs. Afternoon drive to Jodhpur. On arrival, check-in your hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 7: Jodhpur
After breakfast, proceed for full day sightseeing of Jodhpur city including Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Afternoon you may go for an optional tour of Mandore Garden & Umaid Bhawan Palace (no extra cost). Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 8: Jodhpur – Udaipur
Early morning drive to Udaipur. Enroute you will visit the famous Jain temple of Ranakpur. After visit, continue drive to Udaipur. Udaipur is also called the Lake City. Reach Udaipur by evening & check-in your hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 9: Udaipur
After breakfast, proceed for full day excursion of Udaipur including visit to City Palace & Durbar Hall, ayurvedic body massage (optional at supplement cost) and an evening boat ride in Lake Pichola. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 10: Udaipur – Delhi
After breakfast, transfer to Udaipur airport for your flight to Delhi. Stay at Delhi airport for your international flight. Or ask our experts about extension tours or extra night in Delhi.
Day 10: Udaipur – Varanasi
Transfer to Udaipur airport for a connecting flight to Varanasi. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, assemble at ghat again for one of the best prayers ‘Ganga Aarti’. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 11: Varanasi
Early morning, reach the ghats for a wonderful morning boat ride in river Ganges. This is one of the most wonderful ways to see Varanasi. After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Varanasi & Sarnath. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 12: Varanasi
After breakfast, you can explore the market of Varanasi for best silk saree, scarf or other souvenirs. Day at leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 13: Varanasi – Delhi
After breakfast, chek-out from hotel and transfer to airport for your flight to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi and transfer to your hotel. Day at leisure. Driver will be at your disposal. You may go for shopping or ask for some day tour. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 14: Depart Delhi
Take a drop at Delhi airport as per your flight schedule.
- Stay in luxury 5 star hotels on double/twin sharing
- Welcome dinner in Delhi specially hosted by Virsa Travels
- Buffet breakfast during your stay in hotel
- Pick-up and drop at airports as per itinerary
- Services of air conditioned Toyota Innova car with driver throughout the tour
- Services of professional English speaking city guides
- Rickshaw ride in New Delhi
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort, Jaipur
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola, Udaipur
- Boat Ride in Ganges, Varanasi
- Flight ticket from Udaipur – Delhi in 10 days tour and Udaipur – Varanasi & Varanasi – Delhi in 14 days extension tour
- Monument entrance fee as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
- International airfare
- Any kind of travel insurance
- Any tour, meal or services not mentioned above
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone, laundry, room services, minibar etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ column
- The above package cost is per person cost on minimum 2 person travelling together.
- The rates are valid for travel dates between 01 Oct 2019 to 31 Mar 2020 except any travel date which falls between 15 Dec 2019 – 10 Jan 2020.
Ask our experts to add some authentic experiences from this list :
(Virsa Travels scores avg. of 4.88 out of 5)
“We have just returned from a month long trip in India arranged by Rahul Walia from Virsa Travels. Thanks to his skills, knowledge, attention to detail and sincere efforts to provide the highest quality of service, it was one of the best trips we have ever taken.” – Mrs. Deborah Ralph
“Rahul….the trip was wonderful. Your excellent organizational skills helped to make our trip to India one of the best trips we have ever taken. We would definitely recommend your tour company to others should they be going to India. You did a great job. Again, thank you.” – Mrs. Vera Asquith