Rajasthan Tour Packages India
Virsa Travel provides you best services and packages regarding Rajasthan Tour Packages India. We will plan your journey according to your dream destinations. We will give you cheap packages so that you can travel with your near and dear ones. In our Rajasthan Tour Packages India, you will explore new things and widen your horizons.We will ensure about your journey and we will try to make your journey Memorable and beyond your thinking. So do not worry about your money we will give you affordable services.In this Rajasthan Tour Packages India you will get an opportunity to explore the Palaces, Forts, and Historical Temples. Travel is the best way to relax over selves, so do not wait just contact us.
About Rajasthan / Rajasthan Tour Packages India
Rajasthan is the land of kings is about the story of chivalry, romance, glory and tragedy in fairy tale portions. There are so many vibrant and colorful festivals, which celebrated throughout the years. The fast-expanding cities like Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur are very popular among all people. People of Rajasthan are very simple and sober. They have warm nature and hospitality. No doubt that Rajasthan is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations and just about has it all; it is brimming with varied, amazing and incredible attractions. Capital state of Rajasthan is Jaipur. Rajasthan has a rich as well as a colorful history making it one of the most famous tourist destinations in India.
Food of Rajasthan
Many people only know about Indian Cuisine owing to their experience of restaurant dishes. You can find different type of food here. Taste, texture and ingredients also differ from other type of food.
The Different aspects of Indian Cuisine
- Cooking According to Tastes
- Cultural Influences
- Indian Restaurant Cuisine
Rajasthan cooking was influenced by the war-like-lifestyle of its inhabitants and availability of ingredients in this region. Scarcity of water, fresh green vegetables have all effect on the cooking. In the desert belt of Jaisalmer, Barner and Bikaner, cooks use milk, buttermilk and clarified butter instead of Water.
Festivals of Rajasthan
- Makar Sakranti
Rajasthan is well connected via Roadways, Railway and Airways. It has 3 main airports which are in Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur.
Temperature According to Seasons
- Summer- April to June- 24*C to 45*C
- Monsoon- July to September- 21*C to 35*C
- Winter- October to March- 10*C to 27*C.
It is located in North West part of Rajasthan state in INDIA. In Bikaner so many palaces, which made by red and yellow sand stone is the finest creations of Rajput civilization. Its lust for “Dessert” or affection for “Desert” that always people makes curious to know about it. English, Hindi and Rajasthani is mostly spoken y people.
Summer- 35 to 45*C- Light Topical in Summer,carry hats and sun screen lotions.
Winters- 5 to 10*C- You need woolens.
Shopping at Bikaner
Art and Craft
- Gesso Work- Camel Hide Products
- Leather Handicrafts
- Lacquer and Wooden Artifacts
- Metal ware
- Blue Pottery
- Durries or Carpets
- Tie and Dye Fabrics
- Tribal Silverware- Silver is very famous of Rajasthan. you can find so many things, which made by Silver in Market.
- Kundan Jewelry and Artifacts- Kundan, Pola jewelry is also very popular, different type of designs you can easily find in Market.
Jaisalmer- Rajasthan Wonders
You will like
- Desert Safari Camel Ride
Be prepared for
- Varying Temperatures
In Jaisalmer you will experience very hot days and chilling cold nights. It gets hot during summers, so best thing is that plan your travel during winter. sun tan is also the common problem in these places so be ready for it also. Take Sun lotion with you.
Here your Journey Begins for Rajasthan Wonders
This Rajasthan Wonders started from Delhi, which is Capital of India. This is one of the Growing Cities of India. You can find multiple facilities here. You will see so many various places of Rajasthan. Let’s get started your trip.
Day 1 : Delhi
- Arrive at Delhi International Airport (Indira Gandhi International Airport) & transfer to your Hotel.
- After Check-In proceed for Full Day Tour of Old & New Delhi.
- Old and New Delhi includes Red Fort, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
- Visit of India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humanyun's Tomb & Dinner with Indian Family in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi – Mandwa
- In the Morning, Either Drive or Board an express train to Mandwa.
- See Step wells, beautifully Painted Havelis & Old Streets at Mandawa.
Day 3:Mandwa - Bikaner
- After beautiful Mandwa, will drive from Mandwa to Bikaner.
Day 4: Bikaner
- Firstly we visit at Junagarh Fort, Lalgrah Palace and Museum.
- We can see Camel Research and Breeding Farm.
- Last but not least we will visit at Mata karni Devi Temple.
Day 5: Bikaner- Jaisalmer.
- In next morning we will drive from Bikaner to Jaisalmer.
Day 6: Jaisalmer
- Jaisalmer Fort, Gadi Sagar Lake, Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmal ki Haveli, Jain Temple.
- In evening you can take ride on camel at Sam Sand Dunes.
Day 7: Jaisalmer- Jodhpur
- In next morning, we will drive from Jaisalmer to Jodhpur.
Day 8: Jodhpur
- Meherangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Museum, gardens of Mandore, Famous wooden handicraft market.
Day 9: Jodhpur- Udaipur
- On the way visit famous Jain Temples of Ranakpur.
Day 10: Udaipur
- Beautiful Palace of city, Saheliyon Ki Badi, visits Jagdish temple and the Lake.
Day 11: Udaipur-Pushkar
- Take rest and relaxation in the temples and on the Ghats of the sacred lake. One of India's best Place on the earth. It is dedicated to Lord Bharma.
Day 12: Pushkar-Jaipur
- Traditional Rajasthani dinner at Chokhi Dhanni.
Day 13: Jaipur
- Elephant Farm (optional), Observatory, City Palace, Wind Palace, Lake Palace & Amber Fort.
Day 14: Jaipur-Agra
- Drive to Agra en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri was built in Red Sandstone in Honour of Saint Salim Chisti.
- In Evening visit to Agra Fort & sunset visit to Taj Mahal.
Day 15: Agra-Delhi
- Drive to Delhi & depart. we hope you enjoyed.
Best Season - Novmber to February
Min No. Of Days - 14Days || Max No. Of Days - 15Days
Leave No Stone with Our Special Discount Packages [ADD ON]
- Village-cum-Food Tour around Delhi
- Village Tour around Delhi
- Cooking Class in Delhi
- Slum Tour in Delhi
- Old Delhi Walk Tour in Delhi
- Elephant Farm Visit in Jaipur
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola in Udaipur
Price Details For Rajasthan Tour Packages India
INR 58KWhole Trip
- USD 875
- EUR 785
INR 72.5KWhole Trip
- USD 1095
- EUR 980
INR 1.18LWhole Trip
- USD 1775
- EUR 1585
You may write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free consultation & also visit www.virsatravels.com.
Know What Our Clients Say About Virsa
Best Trip Ever
Mr. Sudhir Jain, Software Engineer, Delhi, IN.
Awesome Trip Organizer
Hello Virsa Travels
Mr. David Haggerty, LA, USA.
Golden Triangle Tour Awesome
Mr. Harsh Vardhan, SAP Consultant, Sydney, AUS.
Enjoyed Real Experience
Ms. Kanu, Engineer, London, UK.
Authentic Trip Ever
Mr. & Mrs. Asquith, British Columbia, Canada