Rajasthan Tour Packages India
Virsa Travels can provide you with the best services for a Rajasthan Tour Packages India. We will plan your journey according to your dream destinations. We can provide great prices so you can travel with friends & family. During your Rajasthan Tour Packages India, you will explore new places and widen your horizons. There will be many opportunities for you to explore the Palaces, Forts, and Historical Temples of the area. Travel is the best way to relax so don't wait, just contact us!
About Rajasthan / Rajasthan Tour Packages India
Rajasthan is the land of kings with stories of chivalry, romance, glory and tragedy in fairy tale portions. There are so many vibrant and colourful festivals, which have been celebrated throughout the years. The fast-expanding cities of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur are very popular destinations. The people of Rajasthan are very warm and hospitable. There is no wonder why Rajasthan is one of the most sought-after tourist areas as it has so much to offer. It is brimming with varied, amazing and incredible attractions. The capital state of Rajasthan is Jaipur. Rajasthan has a rich and colorful history making it one of the most famous tourist destinations in India.
Food of Rajasthan
Many people only know about Indian Cuisine through their visits to Indian restaurants. In Rajasthan you can find many different type of food. The taste, texture and ingredients differ from other type of foods.
The Different aspects of Indian Cuisine
- Cooking According to Tastes
- Cultural Influences
- Indian Restaurant Cuisine
Rajasthan cooking was influenced by the war-like-lifestyle of its inhabitants and availability of ingredients in this region. Scarcity of water and fresh green vegetables all had an effect on the cooking. In the desert belt of Jaisalmer, Barner and Bikaner, cooks use milk, buttermilk and clarified butter instead of Water.
Festivals of Rajasthan
- Makar Sakranti
Rajasthan is well connected via Roadways, Railway and Airways. It has 3 main airports which are in Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur.
Temperature According to Seasons
- Summer- April to June- 24*C to 45*C
- Monsoon- July to September- 21*C to 35*C
- Winter- October to March- 10*C to 27*C.
Bikaner is located in the north west area of the state of Rajasthan. It has many palaces, made of red and yellow sand stone, some of the finest creations of Rajput civilization. It is also famous for its sweets and camel caravan. English, Hindi and Rajasthani are languages spoken here.
Summer- 35 to 45*C- Topical in Summer, carry hats and sun screen lotions.
Winters- 5 to 10*C- You need woollens.
Shopping at Bikaner
Art and Craft
- Gesso Work- Camel Hide Products
- Leather Handicrafts
- Lacquer and Wooden Artifacts
- Metal ware
- Blue Pottery
- Durries or Carpets
- Tie and Dye Fabrics
- Tribal Silverware- Rajasthan is famous for its silver. Many silver items can be found in the markets.
- Kundan Jewelry and Artifacts- Kundan, Pola jewelry is also very popular, many different designs can be found in the markets.
Jaisalmer- Rajasthan Wonders
You will like
- Desert Safari Camel Ride
Be prepared for
- Varying Temperatures
In Jaisalmer you will experience very hot days and chilling cold nights. It gets hot during summers, so it is best to plan your travel in the winter.
Here your Journey Begins for Rajasthan Wonders
This Rajasthan Wonders begins in Delhi, the capital of India. It is one of the fastest growing cities of India with a mix of old and new attractions to visit.
Day 1 : Delhi
- Arrive at Delhi International Airport (Indira Gandhi International Airport) & transfer to your Hotel.
- After check-in, proceed for full day tour of Old & New Delhi.
- Old and New Delhi includes Red Fort, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
- Visit to India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humanyun's Tomb & dinner with an Indian family in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi – Mandwa
- In the morning, drive to Mandwa.
- See step wells, beautifully painted havelis & old streets at Mandawa.
Day 3:Mandwa - Bikaner
- After beautiful Mandwa, drive to Bikaner.
Day 4: Bikaner
- Visit to Junagarh Fort, Lalgrah Palace and Museum.
- We can see a Camel Research and Breeding Farm.
- Last but not least, visit to the famous rat temple 'Mata karni Devi Temple'.
Day 5: Bikaner- Jaisalmer.
- Drive from Bikaner to Jaisalmer.
Day 6: Jaisalmer
- Jaisalmer Fort, Gadi Sagar Lake, Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmal ki Haveli, Jain Temple.
- An evening camel ride at Sam Sand Dunes.
Day 7: Jaisalmer- Jodhpur
- In next morning, we will drive from Jaisalmer to Jodhpur.
Day 8: Jodhpur
- Meherangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Museum, gardens of Mandore, Famous wooden handicraft market.
Day 9: Jodhpur- Udaipur
- On the way visit famous Jain Temple of Ranakpur.
Day 10: Udaipur
- Beautiful Palace of City, Saheliyon Ki Badi
- Jagdish temple and the Lake.
Day 11: Udaipur-Pushkar
- Rest and relax in the temples and on the Ghats of the sacred lake.
- One of India's most spiritual cities. It is dedicated to Lord Bharma.
Day 12: Pushkar-Jaipur
- Traditional Rajasthani dinner at Chokhi Dhanni.
Day 13: Jaipur
- Observatory, City Palace, Wind Palace, Lake Palace, Amber Fort and Optional visit to an Elephant Farm.
Day 14: Jaipur-Agra
- Drive to Agra en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri was built in red sandstone to honor the Saint Salim Chisti.
- In evening visit to Agra Fort & sunset visit to Taj Mahal.
Day 15: Agra-Delhi
- Drive to Delhi & depart.
Best Season - Novmber to February
Min No. Of Days - 14Days || Max No. Of Days - 15Days
Leave No Stone with Our Special Discount Packages [ADD ON]
- Village-Food Tour around Delhi
- Village Tour around Delhi
- Cooking Class in Delhi
- Slum Tour in Delhi
- Old Delhi Walking Tour in Delhi
- Elephant Farm Visit in Jaipur
- Boat Ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
Price Details For Rajasthan Tour Packages India
INR 58KWhole Trip
- USD 875
- EUR 785
INR 72.5KWhole Trip
- USD 1095
- EUR 980
INR 1.18LWhole Trip
- USD 1775
- EUR 1585
You may write us at email@example.com for free consultation & also visit www.virsatravels.com.
Know What Our Clients Say About Virsa
Awesome Trip Organizer
Hello Virsa Travels
Mr. David Haggerty, LA, USA.
Golden Triangle Tour Awesome
Mr. Harsh Vardhan, SAP Consultant, Sydney, AUS.
Enjoyed Real Experience
Ms. Kanu, Engineer, London, UK.
Best Trip Ever
Mr. Sudhir Jain, Software Engineer, Delhi, IN.
Authentic Trip Ever
Mr. & Mrs. Asquith, British Columbia, Canada