Golden Triangle Varanasi Tour
Virsa travels provide best tour packages and tourism services for Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour. Our Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour itinerary has been designed by us to give you the idea of Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour.
In this Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour you will get an opportunity to explore the Ghats and Temples followed by Royal sights of Varanasi and Taj Mahal. We will provide packages in affordable prize. Travel is the best way to relax ourselves, so do not wait just contact us.
Delhi or Dilli is a lively city. It is blend of modernization and traditional architectures. From October to March is the best time to visit, with cool but sunny weather. Nights can be quite chilly in December and January.
Summer- Max-45*C, Min-27*C
Winter- Max-25.5*C, Min- 4*C
Monsoon- Max-35*C, Min- 25*C
Summer in Delhi is harsh- from April to June, the temperature climbs to more than 45*C and the heat continues in monsoon until October.
Although English is generally used for official purposes and meeting with strangers, foreigners. Hindi is the official language and is spoken by most of the people all over the world too. Punjabi and Urdu are also commonly spoken.
Red fort is one of the great historical monuments of India. The attraction of Red fort is the great and huge wall of red fort. The wall has two entrances, one at Lahore Gate and another at the Delhi Gate.
Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
Bangla Sahib Gurudwara is located in delhi. It has developed into a center of pilgrimage for thousands of people every day. The Art gallery present in the basement of the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is worth seeing. You can see Paintings, Depicting historical events related with the Sikh history.
This tower is the built to celebrated Muslim dominance in Delhi. This tower is the highest tower in India. It is complete with five huge buildings and projecting balconies. The first three buildings of the Qutub Minar are made of red sandstone, it looks very beautiful. The last two are made of marble and sandstone, it attracts too.
The tomb was commissioned by Humayun’s son Akbar and designed by Mirak Mirza Ghiyas. The tomb is proper stand in the center of a beautiful square garden, which is divided into four main parterres by Charbhag.
History of Varanasi- Golden Triangle Varanasi Tour
Varanasi(Kashi) has been ultimate pilgrimage spot for Hindus. There are so many places here which attract you most. Someone says that “Banaras is older than history, older even than legend, older than tradition, and looks twice as old as all of them put together”. Varanasi has also been a great center of learning for ages. Varanasi is associated with promotion of Spiritualism, Mysticism, Sanskrit, Yoga and Hindi language. Varanasi has provided the right platform for all cultural activities to flourish. Many exponents of Dance and Music have come from Varanasi.
Kashi Vishawanath temple
It is also known as the Golden Temple, it is one of the most famous Hindu Temple and it is dedicated to Lord Shiva, the presiding deity of the city. The temple opens daily at 2:30am and morning arti starts at 3 to 4am . General Darshan is allowed.
It is also known as “Monkey Temple”, it was built in the 18th century. It is very famous for stonework done of the temple. One of the popular temples of Varanasi, Durga Mandir is dedicated to Goddess Durga and was built in the 18th century by Bengali Maharani.
Agra situated in Uttar Parades in India. Set behind a reflecting pool inside a country defined by 4 minarets. You can see lots of attractive painting is Taj Mahal. This is the best place to enjoy and spend time with your near and dear ones.
The Taj Mahal is synonymous to love and romance. The name “Taj Mahal” was derived from the name of Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaj Mehal, and means “Crown Palaces”
It is a Rajasthan’s attractive Pink City Jaipur; you can see several museum collections and monuments. It is very famous among all groups of people. The people of the Pinkcity are scattered all over the world.
Here your Journey Begin for Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour
This Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour started from Delhi, which is Capital of India. This is one of the Growing Cities of India. In Delhi you can see lots of famous places which is including in this packages. Let’s get started your trip.
Day 1 : Delhi
- Arrive at Delhi International Airport (Indira Gandhi International Airport) & transfer to your Hotel
- After Check-In proceed for Full Day Tour of Old & New Delhi.
- Old and New Delhi includes Red Fort, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
- Visit of India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humanyun's Tomb & Dinner with Indian Family in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi – Varanasi
- In the Morning, take a flight/train to Varanasi.
- On Arrival, Check in your Hotel & proceed for evening Aarti Ceremony on the Ghats of holy river “Ganga.
Day 3: Varanasi
- Early morning boat-ride in the river followed by visit to Kashi Vishawanath Temple, Durga Temple & other temples
- Afternoon visit to Sarnath.
Day 4: Varanasi- Agra
- In The Morning, take flight to Agra.
- On Arrival, Check in your Hotel & Visit Agra Fort followed by a Sunset visit to the TajMahal – The Seventh Wonder of World, built by ShahJahan as a Memorial to his Wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- In the Evening, you may visit Local Marble Factories just to have a Glimpse of how the Beautiful Work is being done.
Day 5: Agra-Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur
- Early Morning, Drive to Jaipur en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri was built in Red Sandstone in Honour of Saint Salim Chisti.
- After visit continue drive to Jaipur.
- On Arrival, Check in your Hotel. In the Evening, you may go to Chokhi Dhani, The Ethnic Resort which represents Rajasthani Food & Culture.
Day 6: Jaipur
- In the Morning, Proceed for Full Day Sightseeing of Jaipur city including an Elephant Farm (optional), Observatory, City Palace, Wind Palace, Lake Palace & Amber Fort.
Day 7: Jaipur to Delhi
- After Breakfast, you may visit the Local Bazaar & Famous Jeweler Market for Some Souvenirs.
- Afternoon Drive back to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi by evening and transfer to International airport for your flight back home.
Best Season - Oct to March
Min No. Of Days - 4 Days || Max No. Of Days - 6 Days
Leave No Stone with Our Special Discount Packages [ADD ON]
- Village-Cum-Food Tour around Delhi
- Village Tour around Delhi
- Cooking Class in Delhi
- Slum Tour in Delhi
- Old Delhi walk Tour in Delhi
- Elephant Farm Visit in Jaipur
Price Details For Golden Triangle and Vranasi Tour
INR 27.5KWhole Trip
- USD 415
- EUR 375
INR 34.6KWhole Trip
- USD 520
- EUR 470
INR 53.8KWhole Trip
- USD 815
- EUR 730
Know What Our Clients Say About Virsa
Best Trip Ever
Mr. Sudhir Jain, Software Engineer, Delhi, IN.
Awesome Trip Organizer
Hello Virsa Travels
Mr. David Haggerty, LA, USA.
Golden Triangle Tour Awesome
Mr. Harsh Vardhan, SAP Consultant, Sydney, AUS.
Enjoyed Real Experience
Ms. Kanu, Engineer, London, UK.
Authentic Trip Ever
Mr. & Mrs. Asquith, British Columbia, Canada