Golden Triangle Varanasi Tour
Virsa Travels provides excellent tour packages and tourism services for Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour. Our Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour itinerary has been designed to give you the best of both: the Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour.
In this Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour you will get an opportunity to explore the ghats and temples followed by royal sights of Varanasi and the Taj Mahal. We will provide packages at affordable prices. Travel is the best way to relax. So don't wait to contact us!
Delhi or Dilli is a lively city. It is blend of modernization and traditional architectures. October to March is the best time to visit, with cool but sunny weather. Nights can be quite chilly in December and January.
Summer- Max-45*C, Min-27*C
Winter- Max-25.5*C, Min- 4*C
Monsoon- Max-35*C, Min- 25*C
Summer in Delhi is harsh- from April to June. The temperatures climb to more than 45*C and the heat continues with monsoon until October.
Although English is generally used for official purposes and meeting with strangers and foreigners. Hindi is the official language and is spoken by most of the people. Punjabi and Urdu are also commonly spoken.
Red fort is one of the great historical monuments of India. The attraction of Red Fort is its great and huge wall. The wall has two entrances, one at Lahore Gate and another at the Delhi Gate.
Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
Bangla Sahib Gurudwara is located in Delhi. It has developed into a center of pilgrimage for thousands of people every day. The Art gallery present in the basement of the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is worth seeing. You can see paintings, depicting historical events related with the Sikh history.
This tower was built to celebrate Muslim dominance in Delhi. This tower is the highest tower in India. It is complete with five huge buildings and projecting balconies. The first three buildings of the Qutub Minar are made of red sandstone, it looks very beautiful. The last two are made of marble and sandstone.
The tomb was commissioned by Humayun’s son Akbar and designed by Mirak Mirza Ghiyas. The tomb stands in the center of a beautiful square garden, which is divided into four main parterres by causeways (Charbhag).
History of Varanasi- Golden Triangle Varanasi Tour
Varanasi(Kashi) has been the ultimate pilgrimage spot for Hindus. There are so many reasons to visit Varanasi. Someone says that “Banaras is older than history, older even than legend, older than tradition, and looks twice as old as all of them put together”. Varanasi has also been a great center of learning for ages. Varanasi is associated with promotion of Spiritualism, Mysticism, Sanskrit, Yoga and the Hindi language. Varanasi has provided the right platform for all cultural activities to flourish. Many exponents of Dance and Music have come from Varanasi.
Kashi Vishawanath temple
It is also known as the Golden Temple, it is one of the most famous Hindu Temples and it is dedicated to Lord Shiva, the presiding deity of the city. The temple opens daily at 2:30am and morning arti starts at 3 to 4 am. General Darshan is allowed.
It is also known as “Monkey Temple”, it was built in the 18th century. It is very famous for stonework done of the temple. One of the popular temples of Varanasi, Durga Mandir is dedicated to Goddess Durga and was built in the 18th century by Bengali Maharani.
Agra is situated in Uttar Parades in India. Set behind a reflecting pool inside a country defined by 4 minarets. You can see lots of attractive paintings of the Taj Mahal. This is the place to really enjoy seeing the Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal is synonymous to love and romance. The name “Taj Mahal” was derived from the name of Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaj Mehal, and means “Crown Palaces”
It is a Rajasthan’s attractive pink city Jaipur where you can see several museum collections, forts, palaces, temples and Rajasthan's rich culture.
Here your Journey Begin for Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour
This Golden Triangle & Varanasi Tour starts from Delhi, which is the capital of India. This is one of the growing cities of India. In Delhi you can see lots of famous places which are included in this packages.
Day 1 : Delhi
- Arrive at Delhi International Airport (Indira Gandhi International Airport) & transfer to your Hotel
- After check-in proceed for a full day tour of Old & New Delhi.
- Old and New Delhi includes Red Fort, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
- Visit of India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humanyun's Tomb & Dinner with an Indian family in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi – Varanasi
- In the morning, take a flight/train to Varanasi.
- On arrival, check in your hotel & proceed for an evening Aarti Ceremony on the ghats of holy river Ganges.
Day 3: Varanasi
- Early morning boat-ride in the river followed by a visit to Kashi Vishawanath Temple, Durga Temple & other temples
- Afternoon visit to Sarnath.
Day 4: Varanasi- Agra
- In the morning, take a flight to Agra.
- On Arrival, check-in to your hotel & visit Agra Fort followed by a sunset visit to the Taj Mahal – The Seventh Wonder of the World, built by Shah Jahan as a Memorial to his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- In the evening, you may visit local marble factories to see how the beautiful work is done.
Day 5: Agra-Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur
- Early morning, drive to Jaipur en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri was built from red sandstone in honour of Saint Salim Chisti.
- After a visit continue the drive to Jaipur.
- On arrival, check into your Hotel. In the evening, you may go to Chokhi Dhani, an ethnic resort which represents Rajasthani food & culture.
Day 6: Jaipur
- In the morning, proceed for a full day sightseeing in Jaipur City including an Elephant Farm (optional), Observatory, City Palace, Wind Palace, Lake Palace & Amber Fort.
Day 7: Jaipur to Delhi
- After breakfast, you may visit the local bazaar & famous jewelry market for souvenirs.
- Afternoon drive back to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi by evening and transfer to International airport for your flight back home.
Best Season - Oct to March
Min No. Of Days - 4 Days || Max No. Of Days - 6 Days
Leave No Stone with Our Special Discount Packages [ADD ON]
- Village-Cum-Food Tour around Delhi
- Village Tour around Delhi
- Cooking Class in Delhi
- Slum Tour in Delhi
- Old Delhi walk Tour in Delhi
- Elephant Farm Visit in Jaipur
Price Details For Golden Triangle and Vranasi Tour
INR 27.5KWhole Trip
- USD 415
- EUR 375
INR 34.6KWhole Trip
- USD 520
- EUR 470
INR 53.8KWhole Trip
- USD 815
- EUR 730
Know What Our Clients Say About Virsa
Awesome Trip Organizer
Hello Virsa Travels
Mr. David Haggerty, LA, USA.
Golden Triangle Tour Awesome
Mr. Harsh Vardhan, SAP Consultant, Sydney, AUS.
Enjoyed Real Experience
Ms. Kanu, Engineer, London, UK.
Best Trip Ever
Mr. Sudhir Jain, Software Engineer, Delhi, IN.
Authentic Trip Ever
Mr. & Mrs. Asquith, British Columbia, Canada